- Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm in Natural Mint + Shea Butter: I’ve used up many of these in the past, and will continue to do so in the future.
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in Dark Neutral: Strangely, I hated this concealer at first, but by the time I was emptying it out, I grew to like it. I think it’s because the texture dried out and was less prone to creasing, but also partly because I became better at application and not putting too much concealer on.
- L’Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Crayon Concealer in N-6-7-8: This was part of my project pan this year – I enjoyed it, but would not repurchase.
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder, Translucent: Part of my project pan; glad to be done with it, and wouldn’t repurchase.
- L’Oreal True Match Blush in C6 Rosy Outlook: Also part of my project pan; I liked the color, but I’m not sure that the currently-sold product is even the same color anymore.
- Benefit Watts Up (depotted): Part of my project pan; if I were able to get a mini again, I would, but I wouldn’t buy the full-size!
- Tarte foil sample of Glisten blush + Park Ave Princess bronzer: I felt very ‘meh’ about this, as I do about most Tarte products.
- MAC Strobe Cream mini: I use this to hydrate around my mouth and add some reflectivity to the discoloration there before using corrector and/or concealer.
- BlackUp Perfect Mattifying Primer foil sample: I don’t remember much about this primer to be honest!
- NARS Audacious Mascara mini: This is not a great mascara, but I can use pretty much any mascara.
- ABH Brow Definer in Ebony: I would repurchase in a lighter color (like Granite) – I do like the shape of this.
- ABH Clear Brow Gel: Good while it lasted, but I wouldn’t buy such an expensive clear brow gel again, especially because the brush gets so gross from all the gunk by the end!
- sephora collection Supreme Cleansing Oil: This is a good cleansing oil that does the job without stinging my eyes; I might repurchase in the future.
- e.l.f. Hydrating Gel Melt Cleanser: This is not great – it takes too much effort to lather up, and it doesn’t do a great job of washing off makeup. Would not repurchase, and would not recommend.
- Estee Lauder Take it Away Makeup Remover Lotion: It’s too drying on my skin.
- MAC Cleanse Off Oil mini
- Vichy micellar water: This is too expensive for what it is.
- Origins Night-a-Mins mini: This is a very rich night cream – it’s very much an older type of skincare product, and I’m not a fan.
- Supergoop! SPF30 City Serum: I have another one of these to use up, but I wouldn’t repurchase; it makes my skin too oily, and also tends to make my makeup oxidize as a result.
- Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Liquid: Love, love, love this stuff. Definitely going to repurchase before winter hits.
- Farmacy Sleep Tight Firming Night Balm mini: I liked this – it’s like a gel texture that sinks into the skin quickly. I don’t know the price but it’s probably too expensive to buy on its own though!
- Sunday Riley Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream: This was nicely hydrating, but I wasn’t a huge fan of the texture – it was too much on the liquidy side of a lotion. It would work better if it came in a pump, IMO.
- Clinique moisture surge hydrating supercharged concentrate: Loved this stuff! It’s a watery gel texture that sinks into the skin after a brief period of stickyness. Not sure if I would purchase it.
- Shiseido White Lucent anti-dark circles eye cream: Didn’t really do anything for my dark circles. Too expensive.
- Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Defense Moisture Lotion mini: This was meh. Made my skin too oily.
- boscia bamboo blotting sheets: Good stuff, would repurchase.
- NYX blemish control blotting paper, green tea: Also liked these.
Lots of foil samples:
- Eye creams, including Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream (which I loved, but is probably too expensive to repurchase), and the It Cosmetics Bye-Bye Undereye Cream
- Masks; I really liked the Ole Henriksen Power Bright trio – it really brightened up my skin. I also finally finished up the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Oatmeal Mask foil that I’ve had for almost two years.
Body Care Products:
- The Brazilian Bum Bum Cream smelled amazing, but it’s very expensive and I would not purchase it.
- I was not a fan of the Neutrogena Foot Cream – it’s too greasy and I used it up way too quickly. However, I was a fan of the Soap and Glory Heel Genius, as just a small amount soaks in easily; I’ve already repurchased in the full-size.